Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lost Your Kitchen Mojo? Tips to Get it Back. Sort Of.

I have not posted in a while.  Mostly because we are still working on the kitchen, and for various reasons, which I shall not go into on this blog, I have fallen slightly out of love with the kitchen.

However... I know that there is nothing I can do to fix the kitchen into something I love.  So I have decided that I am going to do the only logical thing.  I am going to SPEND my way back to love.  Throw money at the problem.  That fixes things, doesn't it?  

So I thought that there was no point in hanging around, and have gone right ahead and logged in to eBay, and purchased several delectable items with which I shall be furnishing the unloved kitchen.  The frustrating thing about eBay is that things take a long time to arrive, so until such time as my items arrive, the kitchen will have to remain unloved and unfinished.

Pictures of eBay obsessions to follow.  Further purchases likely also to follow.

Right, excuse me now.  I have shopping to do.

No comments: